Thursday, May 19, 2005

Good Looks, Sensitive, Charming, and Genuinely Sincere

That's me, it appears.

Several months ago, someone in the office came in with a Mr. Wonderful doll. Soon after, women started sauntering by my cubicle, staring. I do love being at the center of attention, but I also like to know why.

Turns out that Mr. Wonderful and I share a look. And a sense of style.
Mr. Wonderful is 12" tall and dressed in khakis and a blue, button-down oxford. When you squeeze his hand, he always says the right thing:

  • "You know, Honey, why don't you just relax and let me make dinner tonight."
  • "Why don't we go to the mall. Didn't you want some new shoes?"
  • "Let's just cuddle."
  • Here, you take the remote. As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we watch.

So my profile photo now represents the true me...

No comments: